Traveling to beautiful Monaco? let’s plan a custom photo session, from Proposal to honeymoon and Family, keep beautiful memories from your Monte-Carlo vacations.
Monaco is known for its luxurious lifestyle, fabulous palaces, beautiful Mediterranean architecture, and seashore. Thus creating the perfect places to get stunning pictures.
- Best places for a photo session in Monaco
- Best time for a Monaco Proposal / Photo session
- Monaco Proposal pictures
- Monaco Photographer
Best places for a photo session in Monaco
From the hillside to the waterfront, Monaco offers many gorgeous places to get great pictures. Below are some of my favorite places where to take pictures in Monaco (and around)
- Le Rocher (Monaco old town): sea view, architecture, and little streets
- Casino esplanade: famous luxury hotels and cars
- Monte-Carlo Beach: lovely intimate hotel, next to the sea, with private beaches
- The Maybourne Riviera: fantastic view of Monaco and Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
For more adventurous ones :
- Mountains around Monaco (requires walking) : Mont Gros, Mont Agel and Parc de la Tête de chien
- Private boat trip in Monca bay
There are of course many other places to discover while traveling to Monaco.
You might be staying in Monaco for a business trip or family vacations, but would like your pictures elsewhere. We can also prepare a custom route outside of Monaco. Let me know what you have in mind French Riviera town, boat, helicopter,… and we will work on a custom plan.
Best time for a Monaco Proposal / Photo session
To get the nicest lights, and So as to avoid the crowd, within 90 minutes after sunrise or before sunset.
- Sunrise: light comes from Roquebrune-Cap-Martin, so view toward this side (old town towards Port Hercule harbor/Yacht Club de Monaco)
- Sunset: the sun goes behind “la tête de Chien” / La turbie hill. So any venue on the Italian side of Monaco (Maybourne Riviera, Monte-Carlo Beach). From the old town hill, toward Port de Fontvieille side
Monaco Proposal pictures
I am doing between 40 and 50 proposals every year. It is challenging, but at the same time very rewarding to plan and photograph such a unique moment.
I do focus on creating the most amazing proposal for you, meanwhile making sure it is also as easy as possible for you. It can be stressful, I use my experience to help you feel comfortable and confident.
To find inspiration and plan your Monaco proposal head to the blog: https://wildroses.fr/?s=Monaco+proposal
You can also discover more Monaco photo sessions on the blog: https://wildroses.fr/french-riviera-photographer/monaco/
As a French Riviera-based photographer, I am always pleased to get to Monaco for special events. Monaco offers many well-known backdrops for stunning pictures.
Either for an Intimate Monaco proposal, a fun family session in the streets of Monaco, or your couple photo session at your hotel, we can work a plan to make it easy and great for you.
Feel free to contact me, writing me as many details as possible. It will help me prepare the best Monaco photo session for you.
Go to contact page : https://wildroses.fr/contact